LONDON, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Bank has increased the size of and set price talk for the Driver One auto-loan backed bond, the debut deal on Germany's True Sale Initiative platform, a banker close to the deal said on Monday. "Pricing is expected late tomorrow or early on Wednesday," the banker said. The deal now totals 1.2 billion euros, up from 1.04 billion initially. The deal includes 400 million euros of class A1 notes, rated triple-A by Moody's Investors Service and Fitch ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Bank ups, sets talk on Driver 1 auto bond-banker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642