FRANKFURT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Europe's largest carmaker Volkswagen said on Friday its supervisory board had approved an unchanged dividend proposal for 2002 of 1.30 euros per ordinary share and 1.36 euros per preference share. "They have approved the dividend," a spokesman for Volkswagen said. The company said earlier this month its pre-tax profit slipped 10 percent last year to just under four billion euros, but provided no commentary on the result nor any outlook for this year ahead of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW board approves unchanged 2002 dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.