FRANKFURT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's supervisory board will discuss plans to acquire the remaining 50.1 percent of Porsche SE'S sports car business at a meeting on February 14, German magazine Der Spiegel reported. The magazine said the German Finance Ministry already has a draft for the deal available. Volkswagen will have to pay 3.9 billion euros ($5.1 billion) plus taxes for the remaining stake. Instead of an anticipated 1 billion euros, Volkswagen will have to pay a "low ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW board to discuss Porsche-deal on Feb. 14-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.