By Alex Clelland LONDON, Aug 27 (Reuters) - German automaker Volkswagen's planned benchmark bond, expected this week, will offer investors a safe ride in a sector dominated by the volatile Big Three auto giants, bankers said on Tuesday. Volkswagen plans to price a bond for around one billion euros at the end of the week via Barclays Capital, Commerzbank Securities and SG Investment Banking. The deal will mark the re-opening of the euro corporate bond market after its seasonal lull. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW bond seen offering safe ride in auto sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.