FRANKFURT, July 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen said on Thursday that VW Brand Group's first half operating profit before special items overtook that of its Audi Brand Group, underscoring that the long-troubled core VW brand is slowly turning the corner. The VW Brand Group, which also includes Bugatti, Bentley and Skoda, posted an operating profit of 730 million euros ($919 million) in the first half, compared to 722 million at the Audi Brand Group, which also includes SEAT and Lamborghini.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Brand Group H1 profits overtake Audi division" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642