FRANKFURT, April 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's core VW brand group division swung to a first-quarter operating profit before special items of 134 million euros ($166.5 million) from a restated loss of 53 million a year before, the company said on Friday. That lagged a Reuters poll average of 312 million in a survey of 11 banks and brokerages.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW brand group Q1 profit falls short of estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.