BARCELONA, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Spanish carmaker Seat, part of German group Volkswagen , made a net loss of 49.1 million euros ($64.5 million) in 2006, less than its 62.5 million euro loss the previous year, it said on Thursday. Revenues ticked up to 5.54 billion euros from 5.27 billion in 2005. Seat fell into loss in 2005 after a decade of positive results. Seat's factory in Martorell, near Barcelona, produced 408,000 cars last year against 385,000 the year earlier. Car sales rose 1.9 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW brand Seat shrinks net loss in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.