FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The Volkswagen brand swung to an operating loss of 47 million euros ($60.12 million) in the first nine months of 2004 from a profit of 388 million in the year-earlier period, Europe's biggest carmaker said on Thursday. It had a 614 million euro operating loss in North America versus a 9 million profit there a year earlier, it said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW brand swings to operating loss Jan-Sept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642