FRANKFURT, May 21 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen AG said on Wednesday it had briefly stopped delivering its Touran minivans on Tuesday after the condensors in the cooling system of two vehicles caught fire. "We have tested it and established that there are some individual cases," a VW spokesman said. "But deliveries got back to normal this morning," he added. The defective condensors in two vehicles had caught fire after the engine was switched off for the first time in the plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW briefly stopped Touran deliveries after fault" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.