FRANKFURT, July 24 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest carmaker Volkswagen AG , which has cut its profit goal for 2004, still plans to manufacture its new C1 model, its chief executive was quoted in a German magazine as saying on Saturday. Bernd Pischetsrieder told Der Spiegel that a cost-cutting programme would not lead to cancellation of important projects. "The C1, a model between Passat and Phaeton, will be built," he said. Media reports have said that VW has put plans for the C1 luxury ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW to build C1 model, alter Golf offering-magazine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642