FRANKFURT, July 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen could not say whether it expected to reach a deal this year or next with European truckmakers MAN AG and Scania to merge their commercial vehicles businesses. "I clearly said that we don't feel under pressure at all so from this point it's not possible to say whether we're going to see something this year or next year," Chief Financial Officer Hans Dieter Poetsch told a conference call on Friday. Stefan Jacoby, Executive Vice President for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW cannot say if truck deal to be reached by yr-end" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.