* CEO says VW "won't accept" infringement on patent rights * Says will examine leads about patent theft on site * VW to build new transmission plant in Tianjin-VW official BERLIN, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen is concerned about a possible unauthorized use of some of its patents by Chinese joint venture partner FAW and will protect its patents rigorously, chief executive Martin Winterkorn told Handelsblatt. "If there are open ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW CEO concerned about patents in China -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.