WOLFSBURG, Germany, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder said on Monday Europe's biggest carmaker was on track to sell more than five million cars this year. "We are on track to sell more than five million cars this year," Pischetsrieder told reporters at the launch of the new Golf.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW CEO says to sell over 5 mln cars this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.