AMSTERDAM, April 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder cannot count on an extension of his contract before the automaker's annual general meeting, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung reported on Sunday. The 10 employee representatives on the supervisory board of Europe's biggest automakers have agreed amongst themselves not to make any decision regarding the extension of Pischetsrieder's contract before the AGM on Wednesday May 3, the newspaper wrote without ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW CEO's contract not seen resolved before AGM -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642