BERLIN, April 26 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Chief Financial Officer Hans Dieter Poetsch said on Thursday that clarity on pending U.S. and German lawsuits against sports car maker Porsche may not come until the second half of this year. Poetsch was speaking on a conference call after VW earlier reported better than expected first-quarter results. (Reporting By Andreas Cremer)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW CFO sees no clarity on Porsche before 2H 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.