KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 23 (Reuters) - The chief executive of German carmaker Volkswagen AG is planning a trip to Kuala Lumpur to try to conclude a deal with Malaysia over state-run carmaker Proton , a financial weekly said. The visit by Martin Winterkorn, likely to take place in the next few weeks, "should settle a lot of questions that have plagued the negotiations," Malaysia's the Edge weekly, quoting unidentified sources, said in its latest issue. It gave no other details. The Malaysian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW chief plans Malaysia trip over Proton -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642