FRANKFURT, Sept 22 (Reuters) - A stake sale in Volkswagen to Gulf emirate Abu Dhabi is no longer an issue, the carmaker's chief, Bernd Pischetsrieder, said on Wednesday. "The subject is over," he said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW chief says Abu Dhabi talks no longer an issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.