HANOVER, Germany, March 26 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's Commercial Vehicles division forecast further profitable growth for 2008 and a constant increase in its results in the coming years on Wednesday. "Thanks to rising deliveries, further productivity gains, permanent savings in material costs and continued optimisation of fixed costs, we expect in the coming years a continuous improvement in all our financial figures," finance chief Frank Fiedler said in a copy of a speech. (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Commercial Vehicles sees improving results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642