FRANKFURT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen will complete its $4.5 billion acquisition of Salzburg-based Porsche Holding, Europe's largest car dealership group, in the course of this week, a German newspaper reported on Monday. Citing sources familiar with the situation, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung wrote that the 3.3-billion-euro transaction could likely be finished on Tuesday. A spokesman for Volkswagen declined comment. The deal, announced in November, is a key element of listed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW to complete Porsche Holding buy this week -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642