By Alex Clelland LONDON, Aug 29 (Reuters) - German automaker Volkswagen launched a larger than expected 1.5 billion euro deal on Thursday in its biggest ever single-tranche bond sale, the lead managers said. Bankers said other corporate issuers would monitor the transaction, which re-opened the European corporate bond market after a traditional summer lull, and use it as a barometer to decide whether to follow Volkswagen. The new bond, managed by Barclays Capital, Commerzbank ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW cruises into the market with 1.5 bln euro bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.