PRAUGE, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's Czech unit Skoda Auto may extend a planned production halt at the end of December till January, Czech news agency CTK reported on Wednesday, citing a trade union leader. The car maker, the country's largest exporter, had announced several short shutdowns so far this year, cutting back output by tens of thousands of cars as demand weakens amid a global economic downturn. The Czech news agency reported a two week halt scheduled for the end of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Czech unit may extend production halt - agency" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.