FRANKFURT, June 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen said it had not presented Porsche with an ultimatum to accept its layout for a merger of the two carmakers, denying a media report and accusations from Porsche. "There is no ultimatum," a VW spokesman told Reuters on Sunday. He would not comment further. Porsche on Saturday accused VW and its key shareholder Lower Saxony of extortion following a magazine report that VW and the regional state had demanded Porsche accept a tie-up of the two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW denies having issued ultimatum to Porsche" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.