HAMBURG, Germany, June 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG denied on Thursday a media report that human resources chief Peter Hartz would step down over a bribery scandal at the carmaker's Czech unit, Skoda. "Dr. Hartz is and will remain head of human resources at Volkswagen AG," a spokesman said in response to an advance summary of a report by business magazine Wirtschafts-Woche, which cited unnamed souces as saying Hartz was expected to resign. Volkswagen shares fell 1.2 pecent to 37.82 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW denies media report that HR chief to step down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.