FRANKFURT, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest carmaker Volkswagen AG denied a magazine report on Saturday that its finance chief would be stepping down some 15 months earlier than planned. Respected weekly news magazine Der Spiegel reported in an article released ahead of publication on Monday that Bruno Adelt, 62, would have his contract cancelled at a meeting of VW's supervisory board on September 6. "Volkswagen denies the Spiegel report," VW spokesman Kurt Rippholz told Reuters on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW denies report CFO to depart early" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.