BRUSSELS, Dec 20 (Reuters) - German car maker Volkswagen and Belgian vehicle distributor D'Ieteren secured EU approval on Tuesday to set up a car financing joint venture in Belgium. The companies unveiled the deal for Volkswagen vehicles in October. D'Ieteren distributes Volkswagen's range in Belgium. The European Commission said in a statement the deal would not raise competition concerns, because it would not significantly change the structure of the market. The venture would also face ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW, D'Ieteren Belgian car finance j/v cleared in EU" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.