FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , Europe's largest carmaker, reiterated on Friday it does not expect to emerge from losses in North America by 2006. "If something changes fundamentally like the exchange rate it will have an impact but it is most unlikely so we are not planning to achieve a break-even in North America region by next year," Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsriedertold a conference call. He also said VW was keeping its options open for its 18.7 percent stake in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW doesn't see North America profit in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.