FRANKFURT, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's plans to lift its stake in MAN SE to above 50 percent and fold the truckmaker into a new commercial-vehicles group at VW, a German magazine reported on Saturday. The new structure of VW's trucks businesses should be drawn up before 2011, the year VW had planned to hammer out its tie-up with Porsche SE , business weekly Wirtschaftswoche cited people familiar with the matter as saying in an excerpt of an article to be published on Monday. The news ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW to fold MAN, Scania into trucks unit -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.