FRANKFURT, June 30 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest carmaker, Volkswagen, said on Monday it would hand one of its board members responsibility for its China business, underlining the importance it places on the world's fastest-growing car market. A Volkswagen spokesman said the supervisory board had agreed at its meeting on Monday that Folker Weissgerber, currently head of production, would assume responsibility for the group's China business on the executive board. China, now VW's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW gives board member responsibility for China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642