* H1 operating profit 6.5 bln euros vs. 6.1 bln euros * H1 group revenue 95.38 bln euros, up 22.6 pct * VW affirms goals for higher revenue, flat oper profit (Adds detail from statement, background) By Andreas Cremer BERLIN, July 26 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's first-half underlying profit rose 6.7 percent on record vehicle sales as Europe's biggest car maker kept to goals of increasing revenue and matching last year's record ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW H1 profit gains 6.7 pct on record vehicle sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642