FRANKFURT, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Volkswagen declined comment on a magazine report on Saturday that luxury sports car maker Porsche intended to build a 20 percent stake in VW. "We do not comment on such speculation," a spokesman for Europe's biggest carmaker said. German magazine Der Spiegel said in its online edition that Porsche intended to take a 20 percent stake worth around 3 billion euros to ensure its business ties with VW remained intact. It said it was working with Merrill Lynch on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW has no comment on report Porsche to build stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.