FRANKFURT, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen has raised its stake in German truckmaker MAN AG to around 20 percent, VW Chief Financial Officer Hans Dieter Poetsch said on Friday. "Currently the shareholding in MAN is around 20 percent," he told a conference call when asked about VW's having informed German cartel authorities that it intended to raise its stake in MAN to more than 25 percent from the 15.1 percent last disclosed. He reiterated that VW did not intend to raise its MAN stake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW has raised stake in MAN to around 20 pct - CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.