FRANKFURT, May 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG's chief labour representative, Bernd Osterloh, said he had little faith in Porsche's two top managers and said unions were still sceptical about merging the carmakers. "We have no trust in (CEO Wendelin) Wiedeking and (CFO Holger) Haerter," Osterloh told German paper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung in an advance copy of an interview to be published on Saturday. "Their attacks on the rights of employees at Volkswagen and against the VW law, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW labour head distrusts Porsche executives-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.