FRANKFURT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Porsche SE will only achieve its aim of taking full operational control of Volkswagen by next year's annual meeting if the 'VW Law' is repealed by then, VW's finance chief said. The law, adopted in 1960 to manage the privatisation of what is now the world's third-biggest carmaker, shelters VW from domination by Porsche, which aims to build its stake above 75 percent in 2009, Hans Dieter Poetsch told an analyst call. A domination agreement would give Porsche ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"'VW Law' still blocks Porsche control plan -VW CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.