* Volkswagen, MAN results due early on Thursday * Volkswagen Q2 operating profit seen up 62 percent * MAN Q2 operating profit seen up 66 percent FRANKFURT, July 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , Europe's biggest carmaker, is on track to report bumper profit on Thursday, driven by robust demand in emerging markets and for new Beetle and Jetta models. Truck maker MAN , now majority-owned by Germany's Volkswagen, also reports earnings on the same day and is seen posting a 55 percent jump in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW, MAN Q2 seen on track for bumper earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642