MOSCOW, Nov 28 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen will sell more than 6 million cars this year worldwide, the company's Russia head said late on Tuesday. "I consider 6.2 million vehicles realistic," Dietmar Korzekwa told journalists. Europe's biggest carmaker had said it expected to exceed 6 million unit sales this year, without giving a specific figure. This compared to 5.7 million vehicle sales last year. (Reporting by Jan Schwartz)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW manager says sees 6.2 mln unit sales in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.