FRANKFURT, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Volkswagen brand marketing chief Georg Flandorfer will leave the company at the start of 2006, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung reported in a story to be published on Tuesday. Quoting sources close to the matter, the newspaper said that Flandorfer, 59, will continue to consult for Volkswagen after he leaves. Flandorfer first came to Volkswagen in October 2003 from Audi, the newspaper reported. It did not say who would succeed him.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW marketing chief to leave firm -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642