FRANKFURT, Dec 15 (Reuters) - Volkswagen could get nearly 3 billion euros ($3.6 billion) for the sale of its car rental agency Europcar and IT services unit Gedas, the Financial Times Deutschland said on Thursday. Citing well-informed sources, the German business daily said that Europcar could fetch 2.5 billion euros when the unit is sold in April by the latest, while the more imminent disposal of Gedas should bring in 450 million euros if it is sold to either U.S. firm EDS or Deutsche ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW may get 3 bln euros for Europcar, Gedas -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.