FRANKFURT, July 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen met its forecast for a higher operating profit target in the second quarter versus the first quarter, a company source familiar with the matter said on Wednesday. "As far as the second quarter is concerned, Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder's forecast will be fulfilled," the source said, declining to be more specific. The company declined to comment ahead of quarterly results on Friday. The VW CEO said earlier this year that first-quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW to meet Q2 operating profit target -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642