FRANKFURT, May 18 (Reuters) - Carmaker Volkswagen AG , revamping management of its Asian business, has named the former head of its Asia-Pacific region, Bernd Leissner, to head its business in China, the German company said on Tuesday. Europe's biggest carmaker said in a statement Leissner would assume his post in Beijing immediately, heading a new team of top executives in its biggest market outside Germany. VW has a dominant position in the Chinese market but faces increasing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW names executive to head China business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.