FRANKFURT, June 26 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG expects earnings to improve in 2004 but a record performance would require the support of a better auto market, a VW management board member was quoted as saying on Thursday. "We will be able to improve in 2004. But we will only be able to achieve a record year with the support of a better market," Chief Financial Officer-designate Hans-Dieter Poetsch was quoted as saying by business newspaper Handelsblatt. Europe's biggest carmaker saw its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW needs market upturn for record 2004-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642