HAMBURG, Germany, April 24 (Reuters) - Volkswagen reaffirmed on Thursday it did not expect to be hurt by the ongoing turbulence in credit markets nor did it feel it was under any time pressure to further expand into the heavy trucks industry. "We don't expect these (market uncertainties) to directly affect our business activities, not even in our Financial Services division," VW Chief Financial Officer Hans Dieter Poetsch said in comments prepared for its annual meeting. He added that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW not hurt by credit crisis; no pressure on MAN" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.