FRANKFURT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's ordinary shares could be expelled from the German blue chip DAX index next week, the Frankfurt stock exchange operator said on Friday. "Volkswagen could be removed as early as Thursday morning," a spokesman for Deutsche Boerse said. VW's preferred shares jumped nearly 14 percent by 1618 GMT on investor speculation that they would be a hot contender to replace VW ordinaries in the DAX. (Reporting by Christiaan Hetzner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW ordinaries could exit DAX next week -D.Boerse" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.