FRANKFURT, May 31 (Reuters) - Volkswagen chief Martin Winterkorn intends to overhaul the management board to prepare for 2018, when VW aims to be the world's biggest and most profitable carmaker, selling more than 10 million vehicles, sources said on Thursday. "A massive overhaul is pending," a company source told Reuters. Scania chief executive Leif Oestling will be responsible for the truck division, two sources said, adding that Karl-Thomas Neumann will be the point person for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW to overhaul management board - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642