LONDON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Bank, an affiliate of German car maker Volkswagen AG plans to sell a 959.5 million euro ($1.22 billion) German auto loan securitisation, a lead manager said on Friday. BNP Paribas and SEB are the lead managers for the Driver Three GmbH bond sale. The lead said roadshows will run from next Wednesday to Friday. The initial structure for the euro-denominated deal is below. The ratings are from Fitch Ratings, Moody's Investors Service, and Standard ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW plans 959.5 mln euro German car loan ABS - lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.