FRANKFURT, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen has informed Germany's Federal Cartel Office that the carmaker plans to raise its stake in truckmaker MAN to as high as 30 percent, the anti-trust authorities said on Friday. Volkswagen is already MAN's biggest shareholder with a 15.1 percent stake and has been pushing it to strike a friendly takeover of Swedish rival Scania , in which VW is also largest shareholder. MAN has launched an unsolicited 10.3 billion-euro offer for Scania, which Scania ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW plans to raise MAN stake - cartel office" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.