By Michael Steen FRANKFURT, July 25 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG , Europe's biggest carmaker, is expected to post an eight percent drop in second quarter pre-tax profit next week, ratcheting up the pressure on it to reduce its full-year outlook. A Reuters poll of 22 analysts forecast an average second-quarter pre-tax profit of 1.028 billion euros ($1.03 billion) down from 1.115 billion euros in the same period last year. The company reports its first half results on Tuesday. The estimates ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Q2 seen weak, questions over outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642