FRANKFURT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG said on Wednesday its third quarter pre-tax profit dropped 48 percent to 711 million euros ($699.8 million), missing market expectations. A Reuters poll of 22 analysts had forecast third quarter pre-tax to be 952 million euros, in a range of estimates from 745 million euros to 1.140 billion euros. The company earlier reported sharply lower nine-month earnings but stuck to its 2002 profit forecast. Europe's largest carmaker is suffering from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Q3 pre-tax profit down 48 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642