Oct 7 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG's American division is recalling 168,275 Golf, Jetta and Audi A3 cars in the United States for possible fuel leaks that could lead to an engine fire, according to U.S. safety regulators. VW is recalling some 2009 through 2012 model year Jetta and Jetta Sportwagen cars, and model year 2010 through 2012 Golf and Audi A3 cars equipped with diesel engines because possible cracks in a fuel injector line, according to documents filed with the National Highway ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW recalls 168,000 US cars for possible fuel leaks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.