Nov 20 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG is recalling 2,791 Beetle cars in North America because the airbag may deploy even if a child is secured in the front seat. The recall affects 2,471 Beetle cars in the United States and another 320 in Canada from model years 2012 and 2013, VW said. There were no reports of accidents or injuries. If the right front passenger seat in Beetles equipped with leather sport seats gets wet, the occupant control module may not properly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW recalls 2,791 Beetle cars in N. America for airbag issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.