MOSCOW, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen and Russia's GAZ Group plan to form a joint venture in order to produce 300,000 cars per year in Russia, two sources in the auto industry told Reuters on Friday. The joint venture will produce a range of Volkswagen brands including the Jetta, Skoda Octavia and Skoda Yeti models, the sources said. The Russian press departments of both firms declined to comment on the matter. Volkswagen in October said it was in advanced talks to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW, Russia's GAZ in 300,000 cars per yr JV -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642